fxidgroup

EURUSD wait for high probability confirmation

FX:EURUSD   Euro / U.S. Dollar
119 0 5
Scenario #1
Possibility to break the daily support, retest, and
Wait for confirmation on potential short.
Target monthly support.

Scenario #2
Possibility entering consolidation phase before a breakout.
Wait for confirmation:
break & retest before potential short or long.


Please add a comment... Positive feedback and constructive criticism...
Subscribe, follow, and like...

Thank you for your support.

FX ID Group
http://www.fxidgroup.com
http://www.telegram.me/fxidgroup
Email: info@fxidgroup.com
Comment: Today, daily candle try to break the key support.
If succeed, scenario #1 is ON
Comment: Its happening :)
Comment: what a strong break :)
niceee...

I have another scalping trade with EURUSD and currently trailing at +10 pips
Comment: My swing short position from last month is finally +85 pips lock/trail...

let see next
Comment: sell on rallies LOL
Comment: scalping with the bull...

while adding on any rallies...
Trade closed: target reached: although it move without any pullback...
:p
English
English (UK)
English (IN)
Deutsch
Français
Español
Italiano
Polski
Türkçe
Русский
Português
Bahasa Indonesia
Bahasa Melayu
ภาษาไทย
Tiếng Việt
日本語
한국어
简体中文
繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out