TradeApe

EURUSD Analysis - Decision time!

FX:EURUSD   Euro / U.S. Dollar
DMI is still bullish but DI- has been ticking up and could potentially cross 20. Until that happens, I'm still looking for longs.

Will focus on 1.1140 and 1.1050 for possible long entries. Should price break through the lower level, the daily DMI will likely turn bearish at which point I'm short again. Price is kinda fighting with the 100EMA at the moment so it's not a bad bounce spot. Having said that, the dollar wasn't exactly powerful lately so I wouldn't be surprised to see this up trend continue.

I'd be neutral if you aren't already in a trade. Overall I'm still bullish and the DMI hasn't switched to bearish yet so I'm actually still after longs, but I wouldn't be surprised to see another drop below 1.1. By "drop" I mean a real drop, not just some stupid quick wick spike down ;)

I wait 1.15 on ED and end of DXY retracement
Reply
You're correct being cautious with bullish entries, price action seemed to escape slightly but went back below the resistance 1.121, which makes it strong. There could be a surprise reversal...
Reply
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out