- German CPI (YoY) : 1.2% negative ( quite soft).
- US Durable Good Orders ex Tranportation : 1.1% (positive).
Tomorrow, key data need to be considered are :
- EUR CPI : could be negative becuase German CPI is negative (Germany economy account 1/3 entire Euro Zone economy).
- EZ Unemployment Rate : unchanged , still 12%
- US Personal Consumption Expenditure price : This indicator is very important, FED use PCE price to gauge , they don't use CPI . I mainly focus on PCE Price to consider as well as CPI of US.
- US GDP
I ignore Ukrainian protest incedent. : there is no impact on Forex market as well as EUR.
I also see the low and low . It expresses the caution bias of traders , simply they don't dare to enter a trade.
I come back the economic data :
The data of both EZ and US are not good enough, and traders react by LONG EURUSD , I mentioned this in my recent analysis in tradingview.
Indeed, I don't know how to trade EURUSD in the being time. I will try to SHORT EURUSD to 1.3647
ATR is now under 70 pips. The take profit should not be higher 70 pips, I choose take profit about 65 pips.