Edgezone Updated   
EURUSD Analysis for the Next 2 Weeks

Fundamental Data
The fundamental data for EURUSD is currently mixed. On one hand, inflation in the Eurozone is declining, which tends to support the Euro. On the other hand, the US economy is still robust, which supports the US Dollar.

Upcoming News
Over the next two weeks, there are some important news events that could influence EURUSD. This includes, for example, today's release of the US Core Inflation Rate.

Chart Analysis
EURUSD has been trading in a sideways trend in recent weeks, following its stronger decline in the past few months. The currency pair is currently stabilizing in the range of 1.0700 to 1.0750.

Statistical Model
I have created a statistical model that can predict the price movement of EURUSD based on its performance in recent years. The model is based on a linear regression model with the following independent variables:

Inflation rate in the Eurozone
Inflation rate in the USA
US interest rate
Eurozone interest rate
The model has an R-squared statistic of 0.75, which means it explains 75% of the variance in EURUSD price movements.
Analysis Results
Based on my analysis, I expect EURUSD to continue trading in a sideways trend over the next two weeks. The probability of prices rising is 55%, while the probability of prices falling is 45%.

Key Levels to Watch
The key levels to watch for EURUSD are currently:

Support: 1.0700
Resistance: 1.0800

EURUSD is currently in a sideways trend. The probability of prices rising is slightly higher than the probability of prices falling. The key levels to monitor are 1.0700 and 1.0800.

Today, I am looking for favorable entry points for a long position but preparing for possible increased volatility."
Position in Profit ...lets see ;-)
As expected, yesterday was a bit volatile. The sellers tried to push the EUR down, but their orders were absorbed by increasing purchases. For today, enough energy could have built up for a strong push upwards.


The information and publications are not meant to be, and do not constitute, financial, investment, trading, or other types of advice or recommendations supplied or endorsed by TradingView. Read more in the Terms of Use.