OANDA:EURUSD   Euro / U.S. Dollar
Now looking at this now course we have broken out from the structure but looking at the higher time frames we have pulled back to 50% fib now we could just start to push higher to the levels around 618% if we close below 50% then this could be interesting
Comment: i wouldn't take any risk entries on this i would wait to see if we reject around this around first maybe this could push higher then fall back in but if this doesn't then we could be going long
Comment: theres still a few options with this will break this down in a video very soon and show you we could be going long but adjusting patterns with the outer structure we can see other reasons to sell the better option would be price pulls back into the pattern this would confirm that its a sell the news played a roll with both moves
Comment: now this is looking better patience pays when we wait :)
Comment: this is moving lovely i hope you all got in theres a lot of room on this