On the , we see some ideal entries for long. The most ideal would be at 1.12500. But Bulls could decide to enter as early as 1.12800. So if market doesn't reach 1.12500, we could get left behind.
Because of this uncertainty, I will hold off trading this pair, until a clear direction is set.
ECB kept Interest Rates as expected. Super Mario is dovish as expected. And the US of A has signs that it is recovering(and it will recover further as the holidays are approaching). So Fiber went down and the Dollar stronger. Still, the mixed messages from the FOMC regarding a raise should spell USD weakness. But since it is to EU's advantage to make EURO weaker, going against ECB would be very unwise. I may now revise my bullish breakout stance on the Fiber.
However, natural market flow is still on the side of the Bulls, and only the speculators are driving the sudden reactive moves coming from news and central bank statements. Once everything settles down, a slow climb for the EUR is what we're expecting.
Overall, the market is still in an unresolved state, So the Fiber could have an extended consolidation spanning the rest of the year.