Jeff_Wheelwright

EUR/USD - two possible outcomes after Greek crisis endgame

FX:EURUSD   Euro Fx/U.S. Dollar
53 0 4
In my opinion bullish scenario is more probably since US rate hike was postponed to mid-September at least, but we had already 5 swings inside the big wedge . 1.1170, 1.1400/10 and 1.1530 are now crucial levels to watch for taking long positions on retest of broken levels. If price breaks 1.0980 first (3 days price closes below or retest of broken level then down) it's a bearish signal. Break of any level mentioned above should be treated as bullish signal. Just my opinion, trade at your own risk following Money Management rules. In summary, I'm bullish on EUR but will sell E/U before September FOMC decision and hold for long term profit.
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
France
Italia
Polska
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
Indonesia
Malaysia
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Priority Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out