The narrow range (1.1325-1.1500) now officially is broken.
The bias shifts from to .
Look at on the chart, EURUSD moved below 23.6% Fib retracement of (1.0820-1.1475), the next target is 38% Fib retracement at 1.1220
If 38% Fib retracement can't hold EURUSD , so fair level is at strong support 50% Fib retracement 1.1140
I think EURUSD quickly tests 1.1220 soon.
- Kumo cloud is at 61.8% fib retracement : 1.1080
- Indicator: retreat at 70: Overbought zone.
- Indicator: line cuts signal llne.
Many signals contribute to bias for EURUSD .
I recommend to SELL EURUSD to 1.1200, then 1.1140
"facebook" page: https://goo.gl/Rewx6G
Please visit my website: http://www.trackingforexsignals.com
New Update: Version 1.2.1
- New plan: FREE 1 Month. Hurry: 1 month is totally fee.
- More than 100 signal providers an more than 200 positions in Trading System
- New payment method: .
- Data Connection: Our unique feature which helps to forecast incoming data base on previous data. No side has such feature: Only in trackingforexsignals.