EURUSD is still in a completely neutral zone. I see people guessing and trying to push ideas why it's , why it's , but in fact, right now NO ONE can be such an oraculum to tell us with high confidence which way and when the breakout will finally happen.
- No real change. Price is exactly in the middle of the completely neutral zone. Trades in the Kumo between 9 and 26 days averages, and also around the 52 days average (Future Senkou B line).
- Heikin Ashi has som bias, but if the candle close will be below 1,1115, then it means the smort term mentum drops a lot today.
- The simmetric triangle is still active, what's more, the triangle lines started to match the Kumo lines few days ahead.
- Tricky. setup is neutral right now. Price in the Kumo again, testing Kijun Sen (red line, which is a support until holds). 100 flattened out, this also says EURUSD stopped trending.
Future Senkou A (green) points up, and is above Senkou B, which means a possible slightly bias ahead, but Price is the decisive factor, which means for a continuation it has to move back above Kijun Sen and 100 .
- Heikin Ashi is , but it's also hard to decide wether it's just a pull back to Kijun Sen support, or if wave can accelerate.
As you see it is mixed, annoying, and NOT trending right now. I still think there is slightly higher chance for a continuation from these levels, but opening, adding any new positions here and now would be rather gambling, than a high probability trade or investment entry. We still have to wait a bit more.