FX:EURUSD   Euro Fx/U.S. Dollar
8823 27 214
The EURUSD             is still in the 240 up trend , this move is a short term sell to the lower trend line . If it spikes above the trend before it breaks , the trade is no longer valid and I will wait for consolidation and buy setup.

Trade with care
Thank you for your support.
Comment: Possible bigger correction like the previous correction.
snapshot
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmvABDWwbqRvh0QGAf-86_Q/videos
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ProwaveTrader
Training : add to skype mangal457
I have the same setup and view Anil... :) good luck...
+1 Reply
I am looking at alternate setup - sell at 1.1280 towards 1.09. Many thanks will watch out!
+1 Reply
I agree with you , please see my analysis
Analysis and Forecast EUR / USD - Weekly review (23.05-27.05)
+1 Reply
sell @ 1.11993, should i hold it?
Reply
I have buy@1.14..please advise
Reply
If you bought @1.1400 you can wave goodbye to your money.....
Reply
rit29 Bayron2304
Please don't say this..:)

Are you serious?
Reply
You bought (Meaning, you thought the price was gonna go up) at @1.1400, right?

How much loss in $ do you have already?
Reply
rit29 Bayron2304
2500$ till now
Reply
In losses?! You could've used that money to get into Anil's training course. That seems like a better investment than pulling of a long @ 1.1400
Reply
rit29 Bayron2304
so you think it will not reach there in near future..?
Reply
It'll come back to that level eventually but not within a week or 2
Reply
where is your stop?
Reply
rit29 anilmangal
1.114..
Reply
rit29 anilmangal
is it recoverable in near future..
Reply
rit29 anilmangal
please sir provide your inputs..if not recoverable then I will stop here..
Reply
hope this helps
snapshot
Reply
rit29 anilmangal
Sir this means I should stop here..
Reply
I give you my perspective of what and how i would have done. To exit or not to exit , is a decision you will have to make ! I cannot definitely tell you that it will not go up , but I am not buying until it breaks the down trend and consolidate. We are in a sell right now I am hoping it goes to the trend line . We have a stop if it doesn't go and we will move to BE very soon if the structure that we are looking at changes.
+1 Reply
Bayron2304 anilmangal
Looks good Anil! Quick question, are you recording a webinar today? I haven't seen any of your webinar promotion on your ideas which you usually do whenever you have a webinar planned for monday
Reply
anilmangal TOP Bayron2304
no, no webinar today, maybe Friday
Reply
sell @ 1.12050 at breakout, i think it will go as low as 1.11400, sl at 1.12500 at previous swing high... we will see, but i do not think it will go up, everything is pointing that usd will be strong this week
Reply
?hello Anil, did you sell?
Reply
Rit29. You can recover your loss by zone recovery "hedging" if you sell smaller lot 1/5 untill up trend opportunity appears...
Good luck
Reply
Great analysis. What do you think know in days timeframe? Thanks.
Reply
GuF1 GuF1
snapshot
Reply
Thank you for your charts, your analysis skill is amazing... In the 4 hours chart, according to my wave count the first abcde formation ended at the bounce. With such a strong impulse afterward, what formation are you anticipating next?
Reply
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
France
Italia
Polska
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Sign Out