Details on the chart
Hi, thanks for sharing the idea. I am a little concerned about the double top, absence confirmation is seems difficult to call it at this stage. I agree that resistance usually holds but I am not sure I would bet on it particularly with the general USD bearish sentiment in play at the moment. If the double top does hold the short trade may face resistance at 1.07 the previous swing low which is part of a sequence of gently improving higher lows.