- setup. Optimal sell area is ard Tenkan and Kijun: 2293 - 3093 zone.
- Heikin-Ashi calls for caution. Candle is still , but haDelta could not make a lower low. Better sell opportunity would be at time, when haDelta gets closer to zero.
- EWO is , it's lower level shows we'll soon have the low of 3rd Wave. That could be followed by few weeks of pull back, before the 5th wave hits mkt to a new lower low.
- Wide channel. Price made 5 waves from channel top to possible channel bottom between Dec/2015 and Feb/2016.
- is , with important supp/res lvls at 2900 and 3090.
- Heikin-Ashi is in a counter mode, but orice is still below Kijun Sen
- EWO reached an extreme low. Market is , but there's good chance it has completed the 5th wave.
Bottom fishing on a market may work sometimes, but can be very dangerous if you dontt have a proper position sizing and tight stop loss.
For some more time this market will remain . Of course markets have counter waves too, which provide good sell opportunities. When you are uncertain, it is better to stay away, and wait for a better risk/reward entry point.
My last short was the flag break at 3210 in Dec15/Jan16.
I trade the bear setups rather. Obviously I try to trade the sell signals at bearish Ichimoku supports.