So for now I am just asking, are these signals I see showing us weakness inside market?
- weekly Heikin-Ashi candle shows indecision: small red body with both upper and lower wicks.
- haDelta has been ticking lower for few weeks below SMA3 -> problem with "bullish" momentum
- EWO is still below zero, and it also seems turning down again!
- Major trend is still , with setup being neutral: Price above Kijun, but below Kumo, Tenkan is below Kijun, both avg lines are flat.
- histogram fails to move higher. and signal line still below zero.
- setup is still here, but for some reason market just can not get to new highs so easily
- Heikin-Ashi signal seemed to be for few days, but haDelta/SMA3 has some warning. It shows some weakness. Also haOscillator is still below zero.
- EWO is green, but it alo failed to gain momentum so far
- This market likes building pattern. Is it just building a minor one now? By break of neckline zone 2925-2950 the validated pattern would point to 2800 measured tgt .
3100 is a sztrong resistance. Real bull market only above that level.