Someone who started to follow Ichimoku+Heikin Ashi concept asked me about this pair.
- Very , and setup. However Price got far above its equilibrium, so a corrective pull back has to happen at some point.
- Heikin Ashi shows the git exhausted in last 2-3 weeks, and a correction or at least consolidation has started.
- This weeky HA candle did not make a lower low and has an inside body -> haDelta/SMA3 may cross up again.
- To extend corrective move Price should dip below 2,01, or else we can see a similar multi-weeks range consolidation to take place like back in 2014.
- setup is neutral until Price can't break back above Kijun Sen at 2,05. Price is below Kijun and Tenkan/Kijun is weak now, future Kumo shades Price
- In case Price refuses 2,0575 - 2,06, it may develop a pattern (medium probability now)
- reversal could take place only below 2,01 - 2,0240
p.s.: I don't trade this pair directly.