1) CCI/RSI tandem strong signal LONG
2) Hitting off of the 100 and 200 MAs again
3) Revving up for USD data announcements (prepare for )
4) Second attempt at breaking the LT consolidating triangle
5) We may have seen this pattern before on the 26th-27th of March.
6) (but not at an actual bottom) - two attempts to turn SHORT failed by the MAs holding.
7) BOJ downgrades 2014 GDP from 1.4 to 1.1.
Alternatively, instead of GBPJPY , look towards AUDJPY? Danske released a report saying they'd like to buy AUD, as GBP is getting overheated/overvalued. Danske revised TP from 173.95 to 174.55.