2) signaled LONG
3) Waiting for to cross LONG
4) Bouncing off of last month's resistance
5) Coming off of a generally placed (the )
6) Danske Bank went LONG from their last night's posting at 174.15, looking for 179.20, with STOP at 173.30.
Alternatively, wait to go LONG on
1) Second and fast length dip (things generally come in two)
2) Wait for the pricing to get closer to Danske's STOP, i.e. the pair is still even though it wades into the .
GBPJPY generally follows USDJPY - FOMC tomorrow, people expect good things...