FX:GBPUSD   British Pound / U.S. Dollar
1568 2 0
Hi I would have waited for confirmation that the Pinbar you highlight is not a hanging man. I would have let the trade go for one more day befor entry. A long here is also very risk on, I am generally risk averse at the moment and feel that the potential of this trade might be limited by general market conditions. For the next two days false breakouts are very likely with small volumes and people trying to pure judge the FOMC. I would just take a wait an see approach
Reply
if you look at the big picture there is a double bottom, breaked out before 1 wekk. ;)
Reply
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out