FullTimeTrader
Long

GPBUSD- buy orders above 1.55000

FX:GBPUSD   British Pound / U.S. Dollar
2056 8 46
Hello, according to my previous W1 idea i think this pair already bottomed and is starting a rally.
This a closer view on D1 chart, here we can see:

- a corrective channel as support
- 0.61 fib retracement
- wedge showing bullish pressure

Right now price is testing the key psycholevel 1.5500. We could have some consolidation first and then price will break this level and continue a strong rally and will not come back below 1.55000

I will place buy stop orders above 1.5550 with SL near 1.5400. A simple plan with great potential for next 2-3 weeks.

Last target would be the big AB=CD pattern (red) near 1.6500

Best regards.




Thanks for so much interesting analysis. Its really helpful for a novice like myself.
Had a look at this pair from another perspective and wondered if you saw any merit in this idea?
snapshot
Reply
Like your outlook! But give me my pips first haha... Currently short looking for around 30 pips more! Good luck sir!
Reply
Great ideas Fulltimetrader, in the future I will try to contribute a little more. i appreciate your thinking
Reply
But first before all this, we must see a 1.5200 this coming week. Then your analysis will take over... retail traders will be looking for shorting opportunities....downward to that key level while Investors with bigger equities may look to go long immediately...

Best Regards.
+1 Reply
ImoneyCorp ImoneyCorp
1.5200 if generous, 1.5500 if not generous... :)
Reply
FullTimeTrader ImoneyCorp
Hello, thanks for comment. Im consdering also a consolidation or may be a shallow pullback but 1.5200 seems to far (for me). Anyway, a break above 1.5500 should start the rally.
+1 Reply
ImoneyCorp FullTimeTrader
You were spot on for this one sir. Salute. I think the price may just begin to fly upwards without a downward side that I was waiting for. As the price has tested the support twice at fib .61 and it seems it has rest it's case and now upward only. I have entered a buy with a stop loss at 1.5400 and let's see how it goes.
Reply
ImoneyCorp ImoneyCorp
On a second confirmation, I have just seen the bears flag on D1 so it will go alittle further lower then the rally will begin. I will wait for the flag to complete it's action then we go....
Reply
English
English (UK)
English (IN)
Deutsch
Français
Español
Italiano
Polski
Türkçe
Русский
Português
Bahasa Indonesia
Bahasa Melayu
ภาษาไทย
Tiếng Việt
日本語
한국어
简体
台灣
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out