Waiting for confirmation on the direction to hop on a possible nice move up or down...
If direction becomes clear I'll set my orders for either a bat or an AB=CD reversal trade.
On to smaller timeframes now for clues!
We got below the bat's B point, but we need a weekly close below to invalidate it!
Small rebound now but not very convincing for now, still not sure where it's going... waiting...
If we have a daily close below today's low I'll probably short it though!