DavidMarcy_TradeHuntFx
Short

GBPUSD - Bank rate decision tomorrow

FX:GBPUSD   British Pound/U.S. Dollar
95 2 4
4 months ago
This pair has come to a critical level in its pursuit to fill the 'gap' created the week after Brexit. Two scenarios here and we will probably wait until after the decision to enter as we will know more. From a text book point of view we do have some bullish indications, namely a double bottom and bullish engulfing candle on 1.28510. Due to the fundamentals going on we are still BEARISH
4 months ago
Comment: No rate cut so we may see this pair move higher
Doublebullchuck
4 months ago
I completely agree with you. My question is why 2 hour 50 ema. History shows that this location as support resistance. I like the 50% zone and likely 61.8. If GBP cuts
will GBP tank? If it doesn't cut will it rise. All this talk of cutting yesterday maybe just a bunch of b.s.
Reply
I expect the price to consolidate untill the decision. Hopefully we get a signal to go short. A break of the 2 hour 50 ema could be that signal
Reply
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
Italia
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Billing Sign Out