It is not looking good currently for the buyers, as serious selling pressure is being seen from weekly supply at 1.76297-1.67702. The weekly demand area at 1.66917-1.67939 is appearing quite fragile at the moment, as the selling onslaught is showing very little signs of weakening just yet. A break below here could force prices to test the weekly demand area below at 1.64589-1.66339.
Price closed the week at 1.67697 trading very deep within daily demand at 1.67367-1.68440, which is neatly located around the weekly demand area (levels above). If we see a break below this daily demand area, prices would likely be forced to test the daily demand area below at 1.65492-1.66044, since most of the demand/buyers appear to have already been consumed, take a look at those tails to the left (1.66559/1.66978). However, the break south has yet to be seen, so higher prices could still happen, the first trouble area for the buyers in our opinion is around the daily R/S flip level at 1.68963.
Price is currently seen trading just above a nice-looking 4hr demand area at 1.67389-1.67561 which is the last remaining fresh 4hr demand area within daily demand, and potentially weekly demand as well (for levels see above). If we see a reaction here, this could indicate pro money activity, as they love to get the best prices, and the best prices are usually deep within areas of interest such as this, however, if we see a break below this area, tighten up your seat belts because a bumpy ride south may well be ahead!
Take a look at the price action to the far left under the aforementioned 4hr demand area, we can see literally no fresh demand levels until way down below around the daily demand area at 1.65492-1.66044. We’ll be watching price action very carefully this week around the 4hr demand area, as it could prove very important for future direction.
Pending/P.A confirmation orders:
• The pending buy order (Green line) set just above the decision-point area (1.68013-1.68585) at 1.68631 has been stopped out.
• Pending buy orders (Green line) are seen just above 4hr demand (1.67389-1.67561) at 1.67601. The reason for setting a pending buy order here is because if price reaches this far south, we are then located deep within not only weekly demand at 1.69917-1.67939, but also daily demand at 1.67367-1.68440 making it very likely we will see some sort of a reaction north here.
• No P.A confirmation buy orders (Red line) are seen in the current market environment.
• The pending sell order (Green line) set just below the decision-point area (1.69939-1.69663) at 1.69626 has been cancelled since price has traded too far from the entry level for the time being.
• New pending sell orders (Green line) are seen just below a 4hr decision-point area (1.68919-1.68789) at 1.68747, the reason for this type of order to be set is simply because the sellers have confirmed this area by consuming the buyers around (what was at the time) the 4hr demand area at 1.68013-1.68585, thus a pending sell order could be set knowing the path south is clear for the moment.
• No P.A confirmation sell orders (Red line) are seen in the current market environment
• Areas to watch for buy orders: P.O: 1.67601 (SL: 1.67314 TP: Dependent on price approach). P.A.C: No P.A confirmation buy orders are seen in the current market environment.
• Areas to watch for sell orders: P.O: 1.68747 (SL: 1.69064 TP: Dependent on price approach). P.A.C: No P.A confirmation sell orders are seen in the current market environment.