Go short the GBPUSD if it trades at 1.2597 or lower. If triggered, place your stop at 1.2777 and exit the
position for a profit at 1.2443 or at your own discretion. (Always invest wisely).
In this trade idea you don’t get the following:
1. How to identify the trade setup
2. How to identify short term trend
3. How to protect gains in your trade
4. Market deciding price exit for big moves in the market
5. Money management
6. Buy/Sell line which let you know when to buy or when to sell
7. Rules of gap opening
Comment: if you are not in a short position already then stay away from GBP
Trade closed: target reached: 154 pips move in the bag after standard exit hit @ 1.2443. Now waiting on market deciding price exit.
Trade closed: target reached: 381 pips move in the bag after market deciding price exit hit @ 1.2216.