EverythingForex
Short

UPDATE #2: TRADE: GBPUSD: SELL@1.54810 Expanding Triangle (+287)

FX:GBPUSD   British Pound/U.S. Dollar
1156 17 24
Remember this trade I posted 22 days ago? I'm sure most of you have either for got about it or had already closed it. Well, now 22 days later, I am bagging +287 pips on this baby. Yes, there are trades that sometimes do take awhile to get going but they pay off if you have the PATIENCE for it.

Anyway, here is the chart I posted on this trade 22 days ago:
TRADE: GBPUSD: <span data-href="idea-custom-link" data-href-idea-custom-link="mailto:SELL@1.54810" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer" target="_blank">SELL@1.54810</span> Expanding Triangle Complete

And here is the chart from the UPDATE #1 on this trade from 13 days ago:
UPDATE #1: TRADE: GBPUSD: <span data-href="idea-custom-link" data-href-idea-custom-link="mailto:SELL@1.54810" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer" target="_blank">SELL@1.54810</span> Expanding Triangle (+171)

Compare that to the chart above to see the result. Prices have dropped as predicted and is now barreling towards that bottom TL of the descending triangle . Will it get there? I don't know. But I will be pocketing pips off this trade! Did you?

MY TRADE PLAN
I am taking 75% of my open positions on this trade and putting it in the bank. I'm leaving only 25% open for a possible further ride down. But I am also going to hedge this trade until after the NFP has been released and decide then when or if to reopen it.

Want more free analysis and trading tips? Join me on my facebook             group page now! Go here:
www. facebook             .com/efxselect

*DISCLAIMER:
Please keep in mind that I am not giving any trading signals or trade calls here. Only providing my own trade thoughts for your benefit and insight as to my trading technique and style. Please don't ask if you should or should not take the trade or ask for stop loss and take profit levels. Any SL or TP given on my trades are my own I have used for my trade and are not recommendations for you to use. If you are not sure, then you do not have a trading plan for yourself in place. I suggest you make one before you continue to do any trading!

If you like my posts and find them helpful, please take a second to hit that LIKE button and follow me so I can know my post was helpful to you. As always, any CONSTRUCTIVE comments are welcome whether AGREE or DISAGREE.
Year-to-date Profits: +4277 pips.
Weekly Best Bets Newsletter: http://bit.ly/2rwSaR9
Want results like this? Join us: http://bit.ly/29x4bfM
nice tip and result :)
Reply
thanks!
Reply
I did...thanks
Reply
great job!
Reply
My congratulations. Very good trade.
Reply
thanks. Hope you got it too!
Reply
Excellent trade recommendation. +360 pips on this position atm (and counting). Thanks for sharing your analysis with us.
Reply
EverythingForex PRO Nathan_the_Wise
Congrats! You did even better than I did!
Reply
Good work Mister! When I saw you post this trade I figured that it had gone up so hard to the sloping trendline, that it was going to pop through and keep going. Nice call.
Reply
EverythingForex PRO BuySellBuySell
To be honest, I thought the same when it was popping up after dropping. But that is why you NEVER end a trade prematurely and let the stops take you out. If your stops are in the proper place, then you just do nothing but sit and wait. Got close to my stops but never took them out and then VOILA! Pips in the bank!
+1 Reply
BuySellBuySell EverythingForex
Impressive!
Reply
I thought you had forgotten to update since Oct the 15th., but I see you hadn`t. On Nov the 2nd.,I was very near to close the short, but fortunately, I hold it. It is actually a sample to be patience.
Thank you sharing your skills.
Reply
No, I would never forget to pick up my money! LOL! Glad you stuck with it and made the pips! Good job! My members got a lot more trades like this!
Reply
Amanita PRO EverythingForex
Hi, where can I read how can I become a member.?
Reply
Hi, you can go to http://www.efxselect.com for more information and to subscribe. Thanks.
Reply
Thanks senior am benifitted from your analysis,keep the good work
Reply
your welcome!
Reply
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
France
Italia
Polska
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
Indonesia
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Sign Out