Okay, this trade is not yet active, I'm going to wait for price to enter the .618 fib and then my sell order will get hit. I'm setting my stop around the .886fib if it hits that then I am wrong completely about this move. I believe the downtrend should hold. We may get wicks above the downtrend line, but overall no bodies should close above. I'm also expecting the RSI
to continue to follow that downtrend. If all goes well its going to be a great trade for the week.