If you missed it, what should you do?
TRENDING UP, BUT PAUSING
- Long and medium term trends: up.
- Short-term: high flag consolidation ongoing (same as NASDAQ).
- Short-term technical indicators: turning negative?
- Would like to see a break/hold above $819 for a continuation of the uptrend.
- Toppish market, ripe for consolidation.
- $770-$785 gap needs to be bridged.
- Upcoming (October 27).
- Potential bid on TWTR .
- Pixel smartphone.
HOW TO PLAY GOOGL?
- Holders keep holding but beware of $800, $785, $760, $670 (stop-loss levels).
- Non holders should buy Nov 18 $825 calls at $17.20/share (2.14%) to benefit from eventual pop.
- The purchase could be matched with same maturity put sale strike $760 at $11.70/share (1.46%).
- Total strategy cost 0.68% to benefit from upside or go long 5% lower.