GSeay
Long

Possible JPM swing trade 5/3/16

NYSE:JPM   JP MORGAN CHASE & CO
16 0 1
If JPM             retests the 100 SMA before May 17th and confirms bullish after 2 days I will enter with a trigger at 61.00 and a stop at 59.22. I will buy 57.50 June calls with a 2R target. If the order doesn't fill in 3 days or shows a bearish confirmation past the 100 I will cancel the order. Once triggered I will let this trade go for 5 days before deciding to move stop or exit the trade.

If JPM             retests the 100 SMA and confirms bearish to sideways I will consider if there are any credit spread options at that time or I will wait until a new gap and trend becomes more clear.
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
France
Italia
Polska
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
Indonesia
Malaysia
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Priority Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out