KC N5 – Coffee, short-term retracement

For a better risk/reward, I would wait for confirmation above 149. Alternatively, longs at this point with tight stops would do the job as well.
Not entirely although I must say I have decided to unwind most of my longs 5 sessions ago when prices broke below the 22-days moving average. I am still keeping 20% of my original position with stops at 131.8.

Longs below 149 are risky, but my opinion is that this market would truly invalidate if/when below 132.0
LEONES againstthegrain
Agree 132.0 is an interesting point, eventually to enter short
hi , did you change you point of view now?
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out