KONO/USDT (hot defi lending on Dot)

1. FA
* KONO is one of two defi lending platforms built on the Polkadot ecosystem (Q3 will be tested on rococo).
Yah. Loans never cease to be hot.
* In addition, they built a wallet and a DEX exchange
* Interestingly, their DEX exchange will charge a fee of $ KONO for all projects when they want to be listed on the exchange. This not only creates value for $ kono but also helps investors avoid ghost projects.
* CMO Irene Zhao is so beautiful ^^
2. TA
- 40% cap at big green color
- 60% of the remaining 60% of cap is in the small green box.
I will divide the 40% of the remaining 60% into 60% and 40% (40% will be added in the red box, the rest will be added to the blue boxes when the price reaches those).

The information and publications are not meant to be, and do not constitute, financial, investment, trading, or other types of advice or recommendations supplied or endorsed by TradingView. Read more in the Terms of Use.