AMEX:LABU   DIREXION DAILY S&P BIOTECH BULL 3X SHARES
2417 27 51
I loved LABU's last 18$ run. I'm looking forward to see a 20$ run in the following weeks.
A perfect entry point could come if we tag the trendline again. I'm a little bit afraid that we cannot reach the trendline so most probably I will try to reenter in LABU             early next week and if we tag the trendline I will be adding to the position.

RSI is in the ideal territory looks ready to bounce just like in the past.

I set this idea as long but I'm waiting for an entry point next week only.
Comment: LABU seems to be ready for the next 20$ rally.
Volume was horrible yesterday. Big blayers were betting on tady's rally.
We might see 2 fantastic days here.
snapshot
Comment: Good day in LABU today.
Watch out S&P 500 ! Daily maximum. It seems that banks are 100 % sure that UK will stay...
OR
The US Govt. doesn't want to take some awful chances: if the vote is Brexit they want to have room to fall before the elections...
LOL
snapshot
Comment: It seems we will have an intermediate correction during the following weeks.
I plan to close this position once we have a pop : probably Thursday or Friday.
I'm not selling in th is panic stage when the trendline is breaking down.
Comment: Still holding the LABU position. This is not just a bounce, the rally is starting again.
Comment: Guys don't freak out because of yesterday's red candle.
Every red candle is a reason to add for 2-3 weeks from now.
One could use the 10 EMA on the 4hrs chart to add to the position...
snapshot
Do you think we beginning a small decline period? Should I take my profits from last week?
Reply
Thanks Arpi! Definitely some indecision on my part right about now that you've corrected.
Reply
It's itching to add to my position to get the average price down as it seems to have reversed again... any thoughts?
Reply
Yesterday we completed a triple bottom pattern but I am having some issues with the price target, my model is showing an approximate $55 value. Any thoughts? Bottoms at 03/29. 05/12 and 06/27 using Apri's chart notice these dates are exactly 33 and 32 days apart.
Reply
It's very tempting to stay with this. I see your triple bottom too. We're back into the top of the declining trend line from the last top, and back above Arpi's original trend line, BUT, Arpi says he's getting out after the pop this week, so is he saying his original hypothesis is broken and all bets are off (note volume also increased)? Let's see if Arpi posts a new hypothesis or sticks with the discipline of the broken uptrend....
Reply
"Intermediate correction during the following weeks...." Triple bottom, or broken uptrend?
Reply
It will have a nice bounce for a few days, probably tomorrow but still not confirmed. I would probably sit this one out until a real swing low which will take a few weeks after the ICL.
Reply
traderzaius traderzaius
buy at the ICL I mean
Reply
It hit my SL of 22.55 :(
Reply
My research shows LABU only has a 12% impact to the EU market so this should rally nicely once everyone figures things out.
Reply
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
France
Italia
Polska
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
Indonesia
Malaysia
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Priority Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out