AMEX:LABU   DIREXION DAILY S&P BIOTECH BULL 3X SHARES
3236 82 42
I'm going to post an Energy / Stock / Metal Trade for the followers to trade.
I will post the update in the "update status" section of the portfolio post.
Starting capital is 10.000 $ in each portfolio. When I close the actual trade I will move the whole amount to the next trade - in this case it will be Stock trade 2.

Stock trade 1 ended with 6019,75 $ profit. Total capital is 16019,75$.

I moved the following positions from stock trade 1:
100 LABU             entry price: 41.11$
100 LABU             entry price: 41.79$


Comment: Buying 100 LABU at 44$ today before the close
Total position 300 LABU
Comment: Buying 50 LABU at 44.90 as we closed the gap.
Comment: How interesting Clinton was talking about Mylan Pharm. just before LABU breakout....
Comment: Still holding LABU. I will update just going through the news.
Comment: Holding the position.
Comment: The S&P couldn't even test back the breakout level.
At the end of the day the "Unlimited buyer" enters and pulls back the price. While S&P is running I'm not afraid that LABU will fall too much.
The election war will end soon so whatever Clinton is saying sooner or later LABU will break out.
It will be so powerful that a retail trader like us will not be able to enter after this breakout. We have to be in by that time. I was playing in-out in the last few months but now we broke out of the consolidation. I don't want to wake up for a news that XYZ Biotech company has found the cure for cancer . How will you enter if LABU opens at 70$ one day?
And even Clinton is punishing BIO, she also said this is the future. There is the innovation.
So if S&P rallies LABU will not just follow it will pull up ths stock market in 2017.
Thanks for the updates!
Reply
Awesome, thank you! Ready to make more gains with LABU!
Reply
Hey CW - thanks for all the education you provide. Could you please clarify what you mean by "I will post the update in the "update status" section of the portfolio post." Would you be kind enough to post a list to the "portfolio post"? Many thanks - Matt
Reply
If and when sp500 pulls back wouldn't that be a better time to buy lab? Or is the sp500 pull back off the table?
Reply
Comment removed
USSRandolph markt4909
Why not take your nasty comments somewhere else. It helps no one but you belittling others.
+2 Reply
USSRandolph USSRandolph
Hope you feel better.
+1 Reply
I never bought LABD.
+2 Reply
MrRick chartwatchers
Hi April, I really enjoy your posts on WTI, GAS and BIO. Keep it up. Thanks!
Reply
Parabolica markt4909
You have been reported!
+1 Reply
Big money. 1st week of new cycle, should test 60
Reply
Thank you very much for your chart and trade postings. Was the Stock Trade 1, ERX? and now you moved the entire amount (profit + starting money) to LABU?
Reply
Bought LABU @ 45, see 1st resistance area @ 56, next @ 72. I am prone to take profits @ 10 pct, but often sell too early. Any thoughts anyone?
Reply
bertcoin PRO USSRandolph
IMHO The 2nd biggest mistake we make is we "climb the wall of worry" and sell too soon. (The 1st rule is we don't believe the drop won't recover and we hold losers too long!). So I would read Arpi's history on LABU for the last few months and take the worry out. It will have some pull backs - predictably cyclical (with the S&P?), but Arpi is doing a great job of taking some profits at the _right_ time, and re-entering after the short pullback. Follow those.
+2 Reply
coder bertcoin
Well said! and thanks Arpi!
Reply
USSRandolph bertcoin
Thanks, I will
Reply
Enjoying another LABU ride with you Arpi. Thanks!
+1 Reply
Good call! I added 50 LABU as well. Already have 41.15 position. Thanks again !
Reply
Houston... we have a problem
Reply
DS77 KholleKhokk
Lol. No kidding. I set a sell order for 1/3 at 47.00 that filled. Another got taken out at 44.00 on the way down. Avg is a hair over 41, so my last stop is set for 42. That said, I'm back to buying once this firms up.
+1 Reply
and stop's taken :(
Reply
Getting crushed…..
Reply
DS77 koastech
Everyone can thank Hillary Rodham Clinton today for all their profits going up in smoke
Reply
There is no cure for her illness. So punishing the biotechnology industry.
Or campaign running out of money and they bought some LABD in the morning.
+5 Reply
DS77 chartwatchers
On the bright side, we are back at a VERY tradable level on the IBB. 285 inflection point.
Reply
Roasted hard....should we sell?
Reply
I havnt got in, but how did you played with stop loss??
Reply
Time to buy. Blood is on the streets.
Reply
Today's candle in XBI sets up for double top with target $56-57 if breaks $60.5 tomorrow. Have to wait and see.
Reply
I still hold LABU.
Reply
Don't I think it is killed for a couple days with outside bar today. Really. Well depends on where you have bought though.
Reply
ice_holly01 PRO pbartashevich
@41.17
Reply
geez we need a circuit breaker for XBI!!
Reply
She crushed the trade. Now we sit at that VERY critical 285 level on the IBB. I cut bait and took profit at 47/44/42 from 41.50. Picked up a little at 39 and waiting to see how the sector handles this inflection point on the chart
Reply
Was lucky to escape today at 46.15 to get little bit lower.
https://i.gyazo.com/8dce1caf115d24782b0b11f039e3709c.png
Reply
This is where I see the support we we break $60.5 down.
snapshot
Reply
Stopped out at break-even.Is this trade still on the table?
Reply
Milan must not have donated _enough_ to the Clinton Crime Family. http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/24/company-gouging-price-of-epipens-is-a-clinton-foundation-donor-and-partner/
Reply
Bearbud bertcoin
Haa ha haa, yes Bertcoin, I would have to agree!!!
Reply
What is your scenario now where Labu are already on board?
Reply
Arpi, are you still holding LABU?
Reply
no
+2 Reply
toothless chartwatchers
Wait, I'm confused now - updated post says still holding correct?
Reply
xukaitan888 toothless
me too. I have no idea now. I will take a look tomorrow.
Reply
thank you for keeping us updated.. did you sold your position ? what do you think is going to happen ,will it spike again to level we saw today ?
Reply
not yet
Reply
DS77 chartwatchers
Think it's time to cut losses if it closes here. 285 level on IBB has fallen and that can cause many to get short the sector from here. XBI will likely lose the 50/100/200 tomorrow if IBB closes below 285 today. I sold yesterday at 47/44/42. Just profit taking at 47, but manually left at 44 and 42 once news hit. Bought back a little at 39.xx, but will likely cut that loose if we close at or below 285 on IBB. Good luck!
Reply
Agree with that, Now flat sitting on the sidelines.
Reply
Looks like big money is trying to push out the dumb money
Reply
Yes. Just before the breakout.
ANd CLinton was talking about innovation regarding Biotech.
This is the future. A few words can postpone the breakout but cannot stop it.
+5 Reply
Parabolica chartwatchers
Word up!
Reply
bertcoin PRO chartwatchers
Spoken like a true cyclist. Manipulators can move markets but can not stop the cycles!
Reply
DS77 bertcoin
Free fall... I actually got into a little labd @ 24.00 for a day trade
Reply
let not forget that drug pricing could be a recurring issue as we get closer to the election date by Trump and Hilarry. Hilarry seemed to have crashed the market last September on this issue : google: "Biotech stocks are in for more election trouble on drug pricing". Market seems to be sensitive to drug price cut talks by politicians, hopefully this is just temporary and LABU gets back on track and move back up. cheers
Reply
Black Clinton Events - the new type of Swans for LABU. Took a long position just before closing. Let's see who win - Clinton or the cycle.
Reply
Both. She had all the FoH's buy LABD right before she opened her mouth. Then shook them down for campaign contributions. 8-\
Reply
Re entered @ 39.2. Patiently awaiitng update
Reply
4H chart is almost oversold ,1H and day chart too..
Reply
LABU seems like worse, if we look BB line, i expect further down. Just wondering what makes you hold your position at this situation, master. Thanks.
Reply
I posted the update.
+2 Reply
RobertZafaras PRO chartwatchers
I have purchased LABU at 36.98 . volume was very strong to the upside at 3:30 eastern time. The close was encouraging. I am looking for a relief continuation tomorrow morning to the
38.70 area. https://www.tradingview.com/chart/rsWBCv70/
Reply
My target for this move is .5 fib xbi 56-57. Today we bounced of 200ema but I don't think it is over. Clinton would not shut up about drug pricing is ridiculous, because it is and it is resonate among majority of poor people so a very good argument. So I will be very cautious before election. After elections she may just shut up and don't do anything.
Reply
Two days in a row with a lot of bloodbath going on. Big players can now be positioned. Let's see, if Yellen keeps her press running as she should in front of the election, the SP will make sure fresh lady LABU makes her breakout.
+1 Reply
IMO, XBI was just down and tested its 50 EMA and closed above 60. Both a sign of strength, not weakness.
Reply