Stop buying at the top :)

BITSTAMP:LTCUSD   Litecoin / U.S. Dollar
778 14 4
Looks like we are going down to early december price or even lower. Very visible on this LTC chart.
Comment: Should be fixed soon :
Comment: Wow support still good, last try ?
Comment: Time to sleep ! Still on the road to 40$ :)
Comment: did someone made a mistake between buy and sell button ? :)
Comment: The last hope (I hope... wan't to sleep):
Comment: whales are pushing hard with 4500 LTC on kraken EUR ... waiting for some bullish buy

Comment: Was a small bull trap, all is possible now but i always bet on the fall :
Comment: many walls now, easiest way is down
lol you just seem like you dont know what you are doing with tall that indecisiveness
mindstrider Timothie_Roggers
@Timothie_Roggers, I just consider all eventualities :), but I don't buy when it's close to the top like this, there can be no coming back at each drop. Consider to buy if wall 2 broke again, it's still the strongest wall, but always ready to sell if sign of weakness like a loose of whale supporting the pump, or a whale sale.
How about now? Still gonna up? Ive been waiting for 4 hours but now is getting down? Cant sleep. Help..any ideas?
mindstrider cash_gold
@cash_gold, I fall asleep, seems the whale who sold made everyone doubt and win the fight. So a bull trap, and now we are going down, so waiting for cheap LTC
possible to make a lot of profit but caution a whale juste sold to another whale 1043 LTC on kraken
panic sell initiated
Gonna be a long night

PS: I don't understand the whales on kraken LTC/EUR; seems they keep pushing the price up with big walls close to the price, looks like the only reason why LTC is doing so good compare to BTC or ETH, but they always avoid to buy... exept one time after last drop where another whale sold 1900 LTC
in 2,5 hours or less we should be fixed :) seems we have a strong support and are going to retry a breakout.
Will wait and buy if price broke this line and get bullish, for Bitstamp breakout would be at 164.75$ now vs actual price 159$.
May buy again if bullish breakout above 166.2$ (previous top).
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out