1) LTC had an 88 Day Bull Run that yielded 1134.23% in upside.
2) We are 106 days deep into a Bear Run. We have since retraced as low as 76.24%, or 320.73 USD. At the time of me typing this, we are roughly around 72% from the ATH .
3) I have drawn a sideways support from the start of the bull run, and a sideways resistance from the end of the bull run. The point of convergence for this channel is dated at 4/20/18.
4) Breaking downward out of this channel would lead me to believe that we have continued downside until another point of convergence, dated at 5/21/18. That would bring us to a 100% retrace from our bull run, roughly around 34.13 USD.
5) As stated in my BTC analysis (https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD...), that would suck.
From my perspective, it seems that the next 22 days will be VERY critical to the state of LTC. Assuming we hold within this triangle, I think low 100 USD is imminent, that is without a doubt. While I'm overall on the mid/long term of crypto for the time being, anyone calling bull at this moment is insane as far as i'm concerned. The market isn't going to let us just not test the bottom of this channel, so expect this to go down regardless.
There is, however, a light at the end of the tunnel. With each passing day, the ability for us to break this oppressive sideways resistance is greater and greater. Once we break out, I think it's going to be huge. We are positioning ourselves for another FOMO run, and you can bet that once there's talk of us breaking the ATH , people will be back in again, and those of us that got burned last time won't let it happen again.
As absurd as it sounds, assuming we replicate the dates and percentages of the last bull run, we have a chance to be looking at around 1233 USD near 7/16/18. I'm sure many will laugh at that notion, but we're talking about a market where coins increase from 1000%-10000% like nothing.
Ultimately, remember not to trade out of panic, because if you trust the trends, you will not get burned in this market. If you ever question what's going to happen, simply take a step back and zoom out, you will have your answers.
Stop Loss: 108.58
Entry Point 1: 99.97
Entry Point 2: 76.69
Entry Point 3: 58.84
Entry Point 4: 34.13
Stop Buy: 108.58