For all my enthusiasm, I'd say, no. In my opinion, it's too early to rave and become euphoric.
That could still be a feint, a false breakout.
I would wait until MA has crossed 120 MA 200, and then buy the first pullback to MA200 (see yellow circles on the chart).
Just sharing my current view. This is not a trade recommendation. Always use your own mind to decide for yourself.
LTC/BTC looks exhausted (RSI's in oversold territory).
ETH/BTC is not and it's rising.
So If I had any, I would now exchange all my LTC for the ETH. YMMV. Take care.