24.97 is the Key

141 5
we would suggest bullish direction if the price break the resistance to 25.70 if break we will see 27 soon
Other scenario will be if the price close below 23.90 with daily candle that will indicate to Bearish direction
tentatively slated to unveil its second-quarter results between July 15 and July 25, and option players increase the volatility we would suggest Vertical position for july and decided if we are going to take July call if break 24.97 or bearish if break the nick line of Head and shoulders seen @ 23.90 then it would be better to follow up the news and take July Puts instead
my target Hit :) 27 Finally
second target meet ........ closed profit
first target heat we still need to break 25.60
still waiting for 25.75 now i still need to break it to confirm keeping my bullish
wondering if 25.85 could hold ? it would be great if broken
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Get Help Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Get Help Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out