With the volume we have , seems we will see 0.79 and also 1.8$ soon , i came late into it and bought from 0.42$ price will go to 61% / 161% Expansion no doubt , this scenario will be canceled if price break 0.41$
23 hours ago i have made a post deleted by moderator :
Following my latest analysis about BTC :
The correction Has to be Done
and also 19 Apr chart attached in the same idea warning about BTC drop while it was 56000
Enjin community on the launch of Jump Net! that means you could throw your favorite streamer a powerful @Enjin sword right when they need it in battle, then throw them $ENJ when they win.
With high volume breaking 3.03$ reversing from 3.68 61% Expansion and it will target 6.45$ but 2.85 should hold within the daily candle.
Breaking Strong resistance with high Volume @ 0.44 its suggested to by near the support and we can start buying from 0.50 ,,,, targeting 1 and 1.50 2T it may go further we will check and see later , SL below 0.44 should hold for the token to go up
Considering to Market Cap BTC Dominance its really clear that In terms of technical analysis, we have head and shoulders pattern is a predicting chart formation that usually indicates a reversal in the trend where the market makes a shift from bullish to bearish it mean that BTC will have lower control over ALTS coins generally and its predicted that we will...
Ripple Ready to launch its Rocket , with breaking 0.759 it would be ready to go up , that was tested by retesting the same support as long as 0.75 is holding the price it would target 1.45 and its only the beginning
Strong Defi technology with supported technical analysis , price already broken 28 resistance and ready to go up further , we would suggest buying near to the support 28 and hold a buying position as long as 21 is holding the price , we will wait for breaking 39 resistance to go up further.
Broken Rectangle with high Volume , now 0.26 became a strong support , we would suggest buying from 0.277 with SL 0.20 and we will target 0.78 first and see what is going to happen again Someone put 100 million into $NKN yesterday Face with tears of joy about this time... Is someone getting listed on a new exchange soon Squinting face with tongue give me that...
Ascending Bullish triangle , already broken the resistance , we are assuming that buying from the same support 0.636 when reverse again with retesting would be a good opportunity to go with the pattern formation toward our 1 Target @ 1.32
April announcement for VE Chain surprises will raise the price higher , Market always reacts to rumors and we think this action will lead VTHO and VET to go up further
technically : 2 weeks ago VTHO broke 0.012 resistance with high volume , we were afraid that last week we may saw some selling activity which was poor indicating that last week was the place for...
Pond should gain some buying activity from the support 0.21-0.22 to break 161% fibo again as first target and 261% fibo letter @ 0.37 and we will keep watching if getting the power for further uptrend direction