- with some momentum loss. First important support is Kijun at 4390
- Heikin-Ashi indecision: candle with haDelta/SMA3 close to zero
- but decreasing EWO (not much to read from this)
- neutral, with one minor warning: tiny Kumo twist (Senkou cross) ahead! Also Tenkan/Kijun is medium (Tenkan is below Kijun, with both lines within Kumo)
- Heikin-Ashi uncertanity: candle with lower high and with lower low than previous, haDelta/SMA3 down, still not below zero line
- EWO neutral
- Price is just testing 100WMA right now at 4477! This is first lower key. Second and more important is 4452-4456.
If price breaks this 4450-4475 zone, then more profit taking will take place and counter action will accelerate.
I this case we'd also have a very interesting price pattern on 4H chart: with a Head, from where the measured tgt would point to 4375-4380 (this is in line with daily Kijun support).