Original short trade idea from friday is on linke below
In European session $NQ has reached its first important precisely at 4630+. Short term picture became very oversold, and as I expected we saw a massive (more than 2 %) pop up from the lows! As I wrote on Twitter this morning (CET) I covered 2/3 of my short position in $ES and $NQ, and covered all $FESX (Stoxx50) shorts.
- No change, is turning neutral, Tenkan and Kijun started to point down. Kijun is a support now at 4734,5.
- Heikin-Ashi is strong , probably we'll see few days of consolidation (haDelta is pretty low), but I think finally market will trade lower to target next supp/res zone around 4540.
- setup is until price is below Kijun and Kumo. We have to trade this market on short side, until we have any contrarian indication.
- Heikin-Ashi prints a panic buying candle. haDelta is back above zero, what is even more funny, it is at an extreme high just after this one candle :-), BUT its SMA3 is still below zero! Nor is haOscillator, that is also below zero.
- Price is right at the bottom of 4H at 4730+.
- EWO is heavy , correcting a bit from extreme lows.
From now focus on next 4H short entry signal, and care the volatility!