- setup is neutral, as Price trades ard Kumo, and both Tenkan and Kijun stays at Kumo too.
- The steeper is under attack. Not yet clearly broken. Upper supp/res levels are: 4300+ (Kijun) / 4420-4440 (horizontal + minor downtrend)
- Heikin Ashi signal is mixed a bit, it has some bias this week, but smoothed haDelta not yet convincing.
- Lower supp/res of 4180-4200 is getting more important as we have both horizontal and future Senkou B there. Whenever we have a weekly close below that, correction would accelerate and market tgt 3650-3700, the level of 2014 lowes and by now also the level of the longer term less steep .
- Pull back to test Kumo, horizontal and short term .
- setup is neutral. Valid Kumo breakout and setup would need a close above 4400-4450!
- after haDelta reached extreme high, we have not seen a remarkable higher high in last 3 days. Heikin Ashi candle bodies started to shrink (still no lower wicks). Market started to consolidate ard resistance, short term exhaustion and a turn down from here has increasing probability. In case of a daily sell signal 4150-4200 area will be in focus again.
Read it again above how important 4180 +/- is on the weekly!!!