That 3$ top looks like Mount Everest. We tried to break 3 times but failed.
I'M a bit cautious here. Oil is in a new intermediate cycle. Natgas getting late in its intermediate cycle. If it's a left translated daily cycle without new high we will roll over and heading into the intermediate low. We will break the previous DCL, that would be a failed daily cycle.
The intermediate low could be around the 200 . It's now at 2.25$. I don't intend to hold NatGas through an intermediate decline.
We lost the 10 and 20 and tagging the 50 .
WE broke below the blue .
and TSI are .
Only is giving the chance for the upside rally.
So the plan is the following:
I'M giving 2 more days to NatGAs . If it's not starting to rally Friday the latest I will close the position and wait for the ICL to reenter again. That could be around 2.2$.
We gave her 2 days and finally it started to run.
I'M setting my stop loss below yesterday's low and holding this position.
Let's see if we can print a higher high...