Short NATGAS strategy

FX:NGAS   Natural Gas (Henry Hub)
Based on technical analysis we should see a leg lower withing the next 5 days. A crucial factor though is the natgas inventories to be released on thursday. Keeping in mind the negative correlation with crude oil             observed lately, the data should favour a short position.
Trade active: Despite the mishap of the previous 2 weeks with NATGAS going higher, I still have a heavily bearish sentiment on it. I added to my position on friday to catch around 70% of the 5% decrease and holding until 2.680 to sell 40% of my position and then the rest 60% periodcally until it reaches 2.515 which is my initial tp where I expect some rebound - an opportunity to re-enter a short trade.
Trade closed manually: I will be the first one to admit it. After that huge pop, the stress was too much. Exited my position for a 5k profit. I will re-enter tomorrow after news.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out