FX:NGAS   Natural Gas (Henry Hub)
787 6 36
We stayed out of this rally by a few cents unfortunately. Price couldn't come back to the FIBO level I was waiting for.
It's looking quite bullish now. But don't enter now. It would be chasing the price...
I would wait a 200 EMA testback (also the 2.17$ breakout testback) and maybe maybe the 50 EMA testback...
These are the levels where I would enter with a long position...

Don't forget : it's a volatile commodity so testing back the green trendline is not out of the table...
Would you short it? Sorry to ask the same question again.
Reply
Will wait for your further analysis. Follow you on gold, you have a very interesting approach to the movement of the market!
Reply
we will see this thx
Reply
Thanks for adding this, appreciate your view.
Reply
new up date plz
Reply
Hey Arpi, anyway you can chart something or provide your input for the decline? - I am not sure if you recommend shorting this volatile commodity. Do we expect the price do drop back to the 1.80's??
I was going to get UGAZ at 20 bucks per share, but I went into the gold trade instead. right now is over 35 per share... Looking forward to get DGAZ if you recommend to short this market.

Thanks again for all your hard work.
Reply
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
France
Italia
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Sign Out