FX:NGAS   Natural Gas (Henry Hub)
2100 26 56
...and here we are...
The day when I start buying NatGas has arrived.
I would not rule out that we have one more drop down to the 200 EMA (or the blue trendline ), but due to my cycle count we are at the point where are I want to buy.
You know how NatGAs is moving: 0.3 $ in one day (26.05.) when BigMoney is ready in the NatGAs shopping Centre.
I just don't want to get left at the station. I'm starting loading my trucks.
I'm buying NatGAs up to 10% margin impact on my account. So we can still have some dry powder for the tag of the 200 EMA or the blue trendline ... If we go down there we buy 10-20% more.

RSI left overbought
MACD seems wants to cross over again.
Comment: Data was good. We are breaking higher.
Comment: Buying US NatGas october at 2.612 +5% margin impact.
We are at 15% now.
Hi Arpi,,,
would like to enter,,,but really don't like charts with gap up open,,,anyway was waiting for the 2,47$ area,,,probably i will remain at the station,,,but better lose opportunity than money.

I hope this sudden down move despite Thursday's good data has been only made to trap bears and will not go below the supposed DCL on Aug 12.
+2 Reply
The two charts above one Ngas and one UNG - Hi i totally agree with you on the gas, but i wonder if i could offer a different perspective. People need to know that they might be buying Ngas on contract so they need to be aware of any expiration dates and fees (check with your broker). I would also like to mention something else. The fund UNG. this buys future contracts on Ngas and so copies every move. I have showed this on the charts UNG and Ngas (they both look the same). UNG is priced at 7.68 so with low leverage this can be a no stop loss trade. I'm not trying to tel people not to trade Ngas , i'm just showing an alternative and i think chartwatcher is doing a great job.
Great buy brother :) ... lets go for 3.10+ .. $4
Thanks Arpi. I would have to wait till Monday to buy UGAZ. Still not sure if we have seen DCL or it is ahead. I suspect it is on its way to .5 fib and 100EMA before rally.
Waiting for the MACD crossover on the daily chart, and we're just above the 61.8 retracement on the weekly (3/4/16 low and 7/1/16 high).
The question is if Aug 11 was a DCL or we are still counting.
A shame to see the board so quiet here. But what could one say. Some days are good, some days are bad. Today was bad. UGAZ SL hit at -10%. Live to trade another day

+1 Reply
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out