Price will someday go back to fill the gap.
- NKLA shares soared over 100% on June 8 after the hydrogen vehicle maker went public through a reverse merger with VectoIQ.
- NKLA has no vehicle revenues and is not expecting revenues until 2021 at the earliest.
- Management seems doubtful of future liquidity amid optimism about expansion, commercialization and development of infrastructure.
- NKLA has boasted $14 billion in preorders, which is nearing its estimated peak annual production capacity.
- NKLA's market cap as of June 15 at $24.7 billion puts it just $1 billion below F
Worked out nice.