If I were a short-term investor, I would probably sell some NVDA and AMZN and wait to buy back on a dip. But again, market timing is completely speculative. If you're a long-term investor, it doesn't matter much whether you buy NVDA now or wait for a minor dip. If you believe NVDA's fundamentals and potential for growth are strong (which I do), then the most important thing is just that you buy the stock. Otherwise, you might wait forever and your market timing could completely backfire. You might find yourself in 2025 without any NVDA stock...which might be up to $300. Or, perhaps you finally give in and bought some NVDA at $150 because it kept rising. In both cases you lose for waiting, which is why market timing is a gamble.
Disclaimer: I am Long NVDA and AMZN. I don't trade options and am pretty new to investing in general.
"The stock market is a great dictator between who is patient and wealthy and impatient and broke." - Warren Buffett.