I am currently short this pair via
short NZD/USD             @ 0.687 see NZD/USD             GUNDABAD ORC ON THE BACKFOOT 2 UPDATE
long AUD/USD             @ 0.699 see AUD/USD             - DECISION TIME (UP)

but looking to get short outright when we break 93c, SL 95c, TP1 87.5c (RR 2.75)
Trade active: Short @ 0.9348
Comment: Looking to add if we get rally into 0.925 levels
Comment: Added at 0.9383 with a tight SL at 0.9417
Trade active: LONG(!) at 0.953 with trailing stop loss

Quick review in addition to the H&S overall shape
Genghis Genghis
Expecting medium term for a move to 88c however...

Short term looking for a move above 94.9c, which would be great level to get short. If we rally above 95.3 and break shoulder level then the move is north.
Genghis Genghis

I think 95c is going to be criitical level for decision making on which way this pair goes.
Genghis Genghis

Got the rally up to 95c, which presents an amazing opportunity for bears if the H&S holds at 95.27c and anticipate a tumble back to 88c!
Genghis Genghis
The gap fill from 94.5 to 94c should give a useful start
Genghis Genghis
broke 95.27 so cancelled order

Gearing up to add to short
Genghis Genghis

Here we go....
Genghis Genghis

Added at 0.9383 with a tight SL at 0.9417

Solid move today towards the neck line
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out