FX:NZDCAD New Zealand Dollar/Canadian Dollar
Go long the NZDCD if it trades at 0.9258 or higher. If triggered, place your stop at 0.9076 and exit the position for a profit at 0.9415 or at your own discretion. (Signals are valid for 1 day only. Always invest wisely).
In this signal you don’t get the following:
1. How to identify the trade setup
2. How to identify short term trend
3. How to protect gains in your trade
4. Market deciding price exit for large moves in the market
5. Money management
6. Buy/Sell line which let you know when to buy or when to sell
7. Rules of gap opening
Learn the rules of a complete trading strategy/plan visit https://www.udemy.com/make-consistent-profit-using-pullback-candlestick-strategy/?couponCode=STT and subscribe now.
Trade closed: target reached: standard exit reach, now awaiting strategy exit and market deciding price exit