Technician
Short

NZDUSD: Rejection at Resistance

FX:NZDUSD   New Zealand Dollar / U.S. Dollar
434 3 2
UPDATE: No entry, trade cancelled for now, will be looking for a new signal

A pin bar at a key horizontal resistance, Speculating on the short side, a break above that resistance will probably signal further upside.

Pre-trade stats
Number of trades: 61
Winners: 33 Losers: 21 Cancelled:7
Profit/loss (in pips) = +2422
Open trades: 1 Pending trades: none

Trading Criteria:
1. Trades are taken in two units
2. First unit would be closed at first target
3. Stop loss is moved to breakeven
4. Second unit at second target
5. If 90 percent of first target is reached without triggering entry, trade is cancelled
I teach my experience conclusions in 10+ trading strategies. PM me for details and cost.
UPDATE: No entry, trade cancelled for now, will be looking for a new signal
Reply
Does your chart say you are taking the short now, or waiting for pullback to top of green box? Thanks!
Reply
Technician minimumlives
Yeah I am waiting for a pullback, unless price breaks 0.8230 support. If broken, i will post a new trade idea
Reply
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out