FX:NZDUSD New Zealand Dollar/U.S. Dollar
Go long the NZDUSD if it trades at 0.6987 or higher. If triggered, place your stop at 0.6888 and exit the position for a profit at 0.7070 or at your own discretion. (Signals are valid for 1 day only. Always invest wisely).
In this signal you don’t get the following:
1. How to identify the trade setup
2. How to identify short term trend
3. How to protect gains in your trade
4. Market deciding price exit for large moves in the market
5. Money management
6. Buy/Sell line which let you know when to buy or when to sell
7. Rules of gap opening
Learn the rules of a strategy visit https://www.udemy.com/make-consistent-profit-using-pullback-candlestick-strategy/?couponCode=STT and subscribe
Trade closed: target reached: for Standard profit exit.
Comment: Awaiting market deciding price profit exit.
Comment: If you are awaiting market deciding price profit exit move your stop loss and place @0.7017. This will to protect your gains.
Comment: The market deciding price profit exit close this trade @ 0.7017