Now, I consider NZDUSD pair for next week:
If I choose the trend of USD this week is :
Hence , NZDUSD will be .
There are two problems we should know:
- FED continues to unwind the QE3 Stimulus.
- RBNZ unchanged interest rate, the rate hike moves to March.
Thus, The mood for trading NZDUSD is SHORT , it is very dangerous to LONG NZDUSD now.
Next week, If NFP report is positive, the Sell-off force would be more and more strong.
Last week, NZDUSD broke 4 important levels:
- NZDUSD in turn broke SMA50, SMA100, SMA200 , all short term trend, medium trend , long term trend are broken.
- It also pierces very strong support : 0.81 level. 0,81 was key resistance and suppost level in the past, I show on the chart, Now it is officially broken.
- The long term trend is also broken ( the green line)
- NZDUSD is now trade below Kumo cloud.
This is the time to SHORT NZDUSD , there is still more room for SHORT NZDUSD . I have three levels on the table now:
I think in the long term, NZDUSD would test 0.788, this is the lowest level of NZDUSD because NZ economy still perform very well, and we know RBNZ will hike interest rate, the problem is time.
The first level I choose is 0.8, I will SELL NZDUSD to 0.8 level.
I hit a SELL Limit position at 0.81 , target 0.80, stop loss at 0.82
If you like my analysis, please visit my page: http://www.sforex-solution.com/index.html
And like my FB page to share Forex idea: https://www.facebook.com/sforexsingals