Kiwi: Double bottoms: Should we buy at this level ?

FX:NZDUSD   New Zealand Dollar/U.S. Dollar
220 0 3
I see a double bottom pattern on the chart, NZDUSD             rejected the low at 0.6240 and trade in a range between 0.6400- 0.6240

Kiwi is trying to brreak the long term bearish trend line .

Strong resistance at 0.6400

The question on the table now: Should we buy Kiwi at this level ?

That is a tough question.

- Commodity price is still vulnerable.
- China economy is under pressure and try to find a better way to solve its trouble.
- FED 'lift-off'
- Dairy product payoff increcased

Many questions need to be answerred : Very difficult to trade NZDUSD             .

I think the best way is patience : Wait until Kiwi break the range: 0.6400 or 0.6240 .

In the circumstance of low market appetite: The best way to do is WAIT.
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Sign Out